August 23, 2011

Free Scholarship to the Institute for Integrative Nutrition

My tuition to attend the Institute for Integrative Nutrition Professional Training Program wasn't free but, as with most things in my life, it is worth every penny I spent.

When I enrolled at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in August of 2008, I never would have imagined my life becoming what it is today. I thought, at best, I would make some nice side cash.

Three years later, I have my own office in the heart of Somerville, MA--I have the partner of my dreams, a gorgeous apartment and...I paid off every penny of that tuition (and all my past credit card debt) with the profits of my business.

Want a shot at shifting your life like this? What is possible---and what could you make happen--with the right opportunity? What if that opportunity was free?

If you think IIN might be that opportunity for you--the one you've been waiting for--enter their contest to win FREE tuition to their integrative health coaching program. Click on this link to submit your information right now: FREE IIN tuition scholarship.

You have until AUGUST 31st.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Peeps Who Peep This Website